Christmas is my most favorite time of the year. I love the smell of fresh baked cookies, I love the trees decorated, the lights on the houses, the people who seem to get just a little nicer around this time, the gift giving and most especially remembering the Savior. This is a truly a special time, one that I would like to have last throughout the whole year. (But then again, we would take it for granted if it did)
This year we followed the Romanian tradition of Mos Niculae who comes on December 6th and leaves treats in children's shoos that are cleaned and shined and placed by the door the night before. Will and Lizzy though this was fun since they got some of their favorite treats. :)
Lulu loves her candy! First thing this little girl says in the morning is milk and cookie. She has been on a fattening up diet cause she has not been gaining weight and she has been LOVING life. :)
We got to go drive through the lights with our dear friends the Grays and that was wonderful! The kids all had such a great time!
This Christmas was especially fun because it was the first one where Will and Lizzy really could get into. We got them so worked up about Santa that Will had a hard time going to sleep on Christmas Eve cause he was so excited. He kept getting out of his crib, climbing unto the changing table that is in front of the window and picking through the slats to see outside. Guess he was looking for Santa. :) This is the best that I could get of him.
Christmas morning the twins were so excited about their presents! Lizzy loved the kitchen set that Santa put together for her the night before and Will loved his basketball hoop. Needless to say the first thing this boy says in the morning is...Ball! Ball!
There were a lot of other fun presents and these two just had a wonderful time. I am so grateful that we were all able to enjoy such a fun time together. :)

4 comments:
If your kids' favorite snacks are 100 calorie cookies and veggie straws then you must be doing a good job!
Looks like a fun and successful Christmas at the Schlofman's! So fun. I'm kind of jealous of Lizzy's diet. What I wouldn't give for cookies and mile for breakfast!!
So fun- glad you had a merry Christmas!
Lovely Christmas!
Post a Comment