Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shout out to women

I just want to give a shout out to the amazing women in my life. I have been blessed with a great mother and mother in law, great sisters in law and amazing friends. I learn something from everyone daily and feel so humbled to know these women. I love how creative women can be, starting with crafts and ending with figuring out how to discipline a child. It's fun learning something new from everyone. I have been blessed to serve in the Relief Society at church and I am learning so much from the sisters. Each has had experiences that has made them who they are and it's wonderful being able to associate with them. What can I say, I am proud to be a WOMAN!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You are such a great example to me Laura! I know we haven't talked in a while, but I always think about you and your wonderful family. The twins are so cute. I hope someday we go to Florida so I can come see you guys! PS: I loved the 4th of July cake! I want to make it next year. :)

Love,
Jenny Thomas

Em said...

I Heart You Laura!

Love, The Riemans said...

And I'm grateful for amazing women too, including this lil' Romanian gal I met my freshman year at BYU...

Megan said...

So once upon a time, someone told me about International Woman's Day and how it was a big holiday where she came from. But I'm glad that you've been having such positive interactions lately with other women to make you want to celebrate it any time. :) I love you!