Though I was not born in the US and I am not a US Citizen, I absolutely LOVE the 4th of July. I just love the patriotic songs and the celebration of Freedom. This year I wanted to make something fun for this celebration so I went to this website: makeit-loveit.com (You will become addicted should you choose to visit) and I made the flag cake featured on there. Sure, mine was not quite as professional looking as that one but it was still amazing.
We spent the 3rd having a little party with our friends the Grays and Will loved being around his girlfriend, Layla. These two are so cute! When they see each other they laugh and giggle and they hug and even kiss. It is so funny to watch. :) We will have to keep an eye on them as they get older.
1 comment:
we're so glad you came over! that cake was delicious!
Post a Comment