Lizzy is just full of personality. She is not a fan of clothes and would much rather crawl around naked but she really didn't seem to mind the ballerina outfit. Isn't she adorable?
Oh Laura, who would of thunk when I first met you on Temple Square you would have such an adventure as having twins. You look happy and I am so glad. Love ya.
8 comments:
She's so cute! And she looks like such a big girl!
your kids are getting cuter every day! I hope you are all feeling better and i miss you!
Ce fetita frumoasa si mare!!!
I cannot believe how big she is. Wow, she is a pretty little girl. Miss you guys. :-)
Oh my, when did she get so big? She's so cute!
Oh my, when did she get so big? She's so cute!
Adorable!!! What a beauty!
Oh Laura, who would of thunk when I first met you on Temple Square you would have such an adventure as having twins. You look happy and I am so glad. Love ya.
Post a Comment