
I turned 28 on the 18
th of August. That was a great time to think about the great blessings in my life. Scott is so wonderful! We went to Orlando for the weekend to celebrate with our friends Aaron and Krystal and Joe (who was in town from UT). It was so much fun!

Will and Lizzy are getting so big! They are both rolling over which is so funny because they will roll onto their tummies and then be stuck. They are so so cute and I love them so very much! They laugh and giggle and they giggle when they see each other. It's really cute to watch. :)

I also bought a bike and we got a bike trailer for the
munchkins. I can't wait for all of us to go riding together!
I am very blessed to have such a loving husband and sweet babies! :)
6 comments:
Ce draguti sunt. Si voi ce bine aratati. Ma bucur ca sunteti asa fericiti. Vad ca aia mici cresc asa repede. Ah si la multi ani. Cu drag, Madi
oh my gosh. really. could they be any cuter! You guys look great! They are getting so big!!!
I love the second picture of Will, his face is so great! I'm so glad you're happy. Miss you. And I know I still need to call you back, sorry about that.
they are looking so different from their newborn pics. so cute!
You can always come to Orlando and visit me too!! lol :-)
I can't believe how much bigger the babies look-I just saw them like less than a month ago!
they are adorable!! i'm so glad we got to chat and eat ice cream...we'll have to do that again and the kids can play with each other by then...hopefully :)
Post a Comment