Today I took Lizzy and Will to the pool for the first time. They both enjoy bath time and so I thought I would give it a shot. My friend Lori came to visit with her 2 boys and we all went to the pool. It was so fun to watch the babies in the pool. Will was not sure what to think of this to begin with but then ended up having a fun time. Lizzy had fun from the beginning and she was moving her arms and
legs like she was swimming. I will have to take some pictures and post them because these kids are just amazing. :)
7 comments:
Little swimmers, how cute!! Do post some pics. It's great you're starting early so they don't develop fear for being in the water. My 3 1/2 loves her swimming lessons and we love watching her.
What a great way to spend your day. You amaze me. I remember introducing a much older child that had just come from Moldova. He was 4 1/2 and had only been in the US for two days. We went to Seven Peaks in Provo. It was a very new experience for him. I think my neck is still hurting from him squeezing it so hard.
It's great to start them early! Trace loves it too and every time we swim it just makes his day. We should go swimming in August when we come visit!
Hey Laura! I love coming to your blog to see the beautiful babies and to know how you guys are doing! :D I miss you and Florida! You guys are so nice. Well I have a blog now. :) ha ha. I hope you are having a good day! :)
Love,
Jenny
Just so you know, Blue Bell makes the best pistachio almond ice cream and it's my favorite. I don't know if it is available there yet but it the best ice cream. It's a little more expensive than blue bunny but totally worth the money you pay. Glad you're doing well.
Am gasit blogul tau prin Madi si sper ca nu te superi ca m-am uitat la blogul tau. Ce copii draguti ai. Sper ca viata merge bine in continuare.
In response to your comment on my blog, we are excited too. I actually told Aaron the same thing. I think we will come visit in Jan or Feb when it is like 10 degrees in Ohio and 90 in Florida!
Post a Comment