I'm more and more in love with these babies every day. They are such good babies and they make me so happy! I love seeing their little smiles and their personalities. :) Will looks like me but has Scott's personality and Lizzy looks like Scott but has my personality. It's quite funny to watch them as they are developing every day. Will has become a little tank! He has this wide
back and is just all boy while Lizzy is this cute little princess! She has very petite features but is very long and has her own share of fat rolls. I just love how different they are!
10 comments:
Oh my, oh my they are so adorable! Hope you guys are having fun! Keep the pictures coming! So cute!
please come up with a caption for that last photo... I'm making up my own and chuckling ;)
I love seeing the updates on the twins! You guys are amazing and are the best parents!! Cute babies!!
Love, Andrea
look at those luscious lips!!! They are adorable!
Oh my goodness. Will and Lizzy are so cute. What a joy. Both of you are very precious and are AMAZING parents.
They are so cute! How fun. :)
OH my your children are so cute!! FYI....Blake graduated from high school. He's doing very well.
Your babies are cute and chubby!! They've grown so much! I bet you're having a lot of fun with them!
So cute! I have been wondering how you and the twins have been doing. It's good to know that you are adjusting well to motherhood. The babies are adorable!
Very fun! WE need more than this though. They are too cute to not have more.
Post a Comment