Will and Lizzy were blessed on Sunday. It was an amazing thing watching Scott take them one by one into his arms and giving them a name and a blessing. I love him so much and am so grateful that he holds the priesthood and can do that. The babies were so good and didn't cry one bit during the blessing which was wonderful. Here they are in their blessing outfits. :)
Oh my goodness! I love it I love it! I seriously want to love and hug them they are so cute. Hanalei is going to be blessed next Sunday. Hanalei and Lizzy have similar hair styles. Rockin' the mullet...yes!
oh, they are so absolutely adorable. Will looks just like a little boy and Lizzy looks like a girl. I hope that doesn't sound odd- you know how babies just have a baby look...
9 comments:
CUTE! They're going to look like you.
How cute are they? Oh my...how fun. I hope you guys are getting some rest sometimes! :)
By the way, I'll have pictures from Romania up in the next week!
Oh my goodness! I love it I love it! I seriously want to love and hug them they are so cute. Hanalei is going to be blessed next Sunday. Hanalei and Lizzy have similar hair styles. Rockin' the mullet...yes!
Precious, precious, precious. They look so pure and innocent. No wonder we are commanded to become as little children. You are one lucky mommy.
oh, they are so absolutely adorable. Will looks just like a little boy and Lizzy looks like a girl. I hope that doesn't sound odd- you know how babies just have a baby look...
So precious and adorable. I'm glad you had such a beautiful day.
Awww! Those outfits look handmade- did someone make them for them? They're beautiful! What a special moment, too!
I wish we could have been there. Thanks for posting pictures of your two little babies.
so so so cute! :)
Post a Comment