Sunday, April 26, 2009

Miracles

Life has been busy around here but we are grateful for our little miracles. Today in sacrament meeting the talks were about the miracles that Christ performed and it was wonderful to think not only of what He had done while He was on the earth but of the miracles that He continues to perform in my life. Of course I look at my 2 children and they are my little miracles but really, there are miracles that take place every day that we just fail to notice just because. For example, we wake up every day and our bodies function somehow. That is a miracle. The sun comes out every morning and that is a miracle. I don't mean to make this cheesy but there are just so many miracles around us....so let's take some time to recognize them.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Today, my miracle is that I can go from being so frustrated, to being so much in love with my boys.(all 3 of them).

Stacie said...

Laura, Hi it's Stacie (JJ's Fiance). I was so excited to hear from you on my blog. Congratulations on the babies. They are adorable. I can't wait to meet them. JJ speaks so highly of both of you. I am excited to be there and meet you for myself.