Saturday, April 18, 2009

Finally reunited!

Yesterday we were able to bring little Will home and now they are once again together. They are just adorable as you can see from the pictures following. (Of course I am biased cause I am their mom. ) We are very happy to have our kids home!

15 comments:

Love, The Riemans said...

These pictures are great--beautiful. I'm glad you have your babies together again---now it's time for the fun to begin :-)

Zwick family said...

They are so sweet!!! We are so happy for you and your sweet little family!

Love,
Andrea

Em said...

Soooo cute! I'm so glad you have them both home with you! We love you guys!

Phil and Becky said...

Oh my! What beautiful babies. What blessings! I love the ones of them all snuggied in and holding hands. Enjoy it while it lasts. Love to both.

Tobler Family said...

Congratulations, we are so excited for you guys. We have watched the Blog waiting for the arrival of your twins. It looks like a fun family and we wish you the best with sleepless nights!

M. said...

"Bias mom" count: 2

I have a feeling it will be your new broken record, as it should be...as it should be ;)

Dahlee J said...

They are so cute! I love your pictures and the blog entries. Felicitari Laura!

Dahlee J said...

Funny that one has dark hair and the other has light hair! :) So, I assume they're not identical...

Rich said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS! You make some beautiful babies. Soooo happy for you!

Adina Bucknall said...

they look quite different from eachother. cute :D

Nick and Titi said...

Wow they are so incredibly adorable. I love all the pictures. Hope you are holding up ok!! :)

Ashley said...

Your little ones are ADORABLE!!! And I am rather excited to find you--via facebook--in the blog world. I hope Florida is treating you well and that y'all are just loving it!

Love,
Ashley

Laura said...

I consider myself an expert on beautiful babies! Those babies are BEAUTIFUL! I loved Scott's post on the late night feedings. Newborns are the best!

Rick & Marianne said...

The kids are beautiful and we are so happy for you. I can't imagine how busy you are! Congratulations and we will look forward to more updates.
Love,
Marianne and Rick and kids

Ana Lee said...

CUUUUTE! Congrats!