Every day after work Scott comes to the hospital and we spend the evenings together. We have dinner and either surf the net for baby stuff or watch a movie and maybe even play a game. Playing games is difficult cause I have to be on my side and laying down but doable. I even have 30 min or wheelchair privileges and so we have taken strolls around the grounds and fed the ducks in the little lake they have here. Overall the evenings are very pleasant and we even get to hear our babies heart beats as they have to be monitored every night before I go to bed. The sad thing is that at the end of the evening, Scott has to go home! :( That has not been the case for almost a year and a half now so it is all taking me back to the dating days! But it is all good. In 2 1/2 months we get to take healthy babies home so it is all worth it.
This experience has taught me of how much I take for granted...like being able to go out into the sunlight rather than just seeing it out a window, or being able to use my legs to just walk around. We have been given so many things and we just need to appreciate them while we have them. So everyone...enjoy the fresh air for me! :)
4 comments:
I guess I should try to take more advantage of the things I have been blessed with. I'm grateful that you have such a positive attitude. And I'm glad that you get to at least spend evenings with your love. I hope he makes Valentine's Day special for you.
I'm glad they caught things in time for you. You're in my prayers and I have put you on the prayer roll here in Mesa. I have made my blog private so if you want an invite email me your blogging email to texaschachi@gmail.com
I am so sorry Laura. Grateful though that you didn't go into labor. Well, I guess you kind of were. Good thing for those check ups. I will keep you in my prayers. :)
Keep us posted, you are in our prayers and so are the little ones. We cannot wait to meet them!
Thank you for reminding me how blessed we are for the simple things in life that we so often take for granted!
Post a Comment