My impression of the Ritz...I felt like a second class citizen when I pulled out our WalMart bought face wash and set it next to the Bvlgari shampoo, conditioner and body wash, all provided by the hotel. Not to mention the luxurious bathtub and chocolates on our pillows every day. It was incredible! Thank you BREG for paying for it cause we could never afford to pay for it ourselves. :) Here are a few pics from the Ritz.



Thursday, January 22, 2009
Blame it on the Ritz!
Scott had his National Sales Meeting in Vegas at the Ritz this year and since he achieved his quota I got to go with him. It was a fun trip for me and ok for him since he was in meetings ALL day and the only time he got to go out was on Sunday afternoon when, after morning meetings, we got to go to church with our friends Aaron and Laura Lewis, also there for the same meeting. Laura and Jackie (another sales rep's wife) and myself got to spend time together shopping and just enjoying the surroundings while our poor husbands were in meetings but we sure had fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
so very jealous am I! So so very jealous! :-)
Wow, that is nice! Glad you got pampered!! Good job Scott on selling your quota!
lol. enjoy the Bulgari. I'm more jealous of the In-and-Out burger myself...
So if he meets his quota next year can I come too? What a fun time. We should get together.
Good times. Is Scott doing turn down service for you at night now that you are home? Maui 2010 BABY!
I think everyone who carries twins should be treated to this vacation. What the heck...all pregnant women.
I finally found you, thanks to finding you on Kristen's page--I thought Schlofman had two f's and I couldn't ever find your blog...sorry, i'm a horrible friend. But thank you Kristen for keeping up with this crazy twin-having romanian.
I love you (and Scott) Laura! And your baby belly picture is adorable!!
I am so glad you guys have a blog. Todd and I were just in Ft. Lauderdale - we went on a Caribbean cruise and that is where it left from. We wish we could have seen you guys.
Post a Comment