Yup you guessed it! It's a girl and a boy! We are very excited and if you have suggestions for boys names, we are open to them since we have the girl's name but nothing for the boy. So let us know!
Congratulations! That is awesome you are getting a boy and a girl!!! :D I like Caleb for a boy, but then again I don't know very many since I haven't been thinking about names! Yay, I'm so happy for you guys! :D
Congrats! That's perfect... I think they'll have a little bit less of a possible "identity crisis" being different genders... easier to stand out against the other! But either way, twins would be fun!
Cute boys names are hard to come by. Of course you can always go for little Scotty Jr. The two names we really liked when we were waiting to find out what Maya was going to be were Gavin and Ashton. I think we are still going to use Ashton if we have another boy. And then there is Aidan:) I love the names Julian and Gabriel. So there's a few ideas. Boy, I got a little carried away there didn't I! I am so excited for you guys!!
I like the name Chase for a boy and Kieran which we used for our 1st and Carys(Kerris for alt. spelling) or Hunter for a girl. Are you so excited? yay Im happy for you!
Congrats! How exciting to get one of each! I don't know much about naming boys, seeing as how I am blessed with only girls, but I think the name Teague is kinda cute. I guess it depends a lot on the girl name you picked out because they need to sound good together. Girls name?
yes, what is the girls name? Just curious. And congratulations. What fun it is. :) There's a lot of ideas for boys names, but it all comes down to you and Scott-are you traditional or are you modern and edgy? :) I'm one that likes girls names to be girls names and boys names to be boys names. Anyway...don't need to make this a whole post by itself, so here's some boys names that have been on our lists over the last two pregnancies: Conner, Derek, Owen, Logan, Blake. (I wanted to name Evan, Conner, but that didn't happen). Have fun with the name decision making. Its one of the most interesting and fun parts of expecting children in my opinion, to kow that you get to know these little people and hopefully they won't hate you for it later. :)
Awesome! We are having a little girl. We are going to name her Sadie Lynn. We have been so busy getting ready for her. I started painting her room yesterday. You guys will be the best of both worlds...a boy and girl! You and your husband will have tons of fun with them. Have fun visiting your family.
8 comments:
Congratulations! That is awesome you are getting a boy and a girl!!! :D I like Caleb for a boy, but then again I don't know very many since I haven't been thinking about names! Yay, I'm so happy for you guys! :D
Congrats! That's perfect... I think they'll have a little bit less of a possible "identity crisis" being different genders... easier to stand out against the other! But either way, twins would be fun!
Cute boys names are hard to come by. Of course you can always go for little Scotty Jr. The two names we really liked when we were waiting to find out what Maya was going to be were Gavin and Ashton. I think we are still going to use Ashton if we have another boy. And then there is Aidan:) I love the names Julian and Gabriel. So there's a few ideas. Boy, I got a little carried away there didn't I! I am so excited for you guys!!
I like the name Chase for a boy and Kieran which we used for our 1st and Carys(Kerris for alt. spelling) or Hunter for a girl.
Are you so excited? yay Im happy for you!
Congrats! How exciting to get one of each! I don't know much about naming boys, seeing as how I am blessed with only girls, but I think the name Teague is kinda cute. I guess it depends a lot on the girl name you picked out because they need to sound good together. Girls name?
yes, what is the girls name? Just curious. And congratulations. What fun it is. :) There's a lot of ideas for boys names, but it all comes down to you and Scott-are you traditional or are you modern and edgy? :) I'm one that likes girls names to be girls names and boys names to be boys names. Anyway...don't need to make this a whole post by itself, so here's some boys names that have been on our lists over the last two pregnancies: Conner, Derek, Owen, Logan, Blake. (I wanted to name Evan, Conner, but that didn't happen). Have fun with the name decision making. Its one of the most interesting and fun parts of expecting children in my opinion, to kow that you get to know these little people and hopefully they won't hate you for it later. :)
I like Quentin!
Awesome! We are having a little girl. We are going to name her Sadie Lynn. We have been so busy getting ready for her. I started painting her room yesterday. You guys will be the best of both worlds...a boy and girl! You and your husband will have tons of fun with them. Have fun visiting your family.
Always, Marian
Post a Comment