This passed week I was up in Orlando with our family friends, the Clowards, and their family at the IAAPA (International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions) Convention. It was so much fun! We played all day and ate lots of junk food (I'm sure the babies will be addicted) and just had lots of fun. Scott got to come up on Thursday which was fun so Friday we got to do all the things together. He was able to do a lot more than I could, being pregnant and all so here are some pictures of how much fun we had. :) 




In this blurry picture you can sort of see my belly though at this time it still looks like I have just eaten a few too many doughnuts. :( But I promise, there are 2 babies in there cause we went and saw them last Thursday!
Then on Saturday, thanks to the kindness of the Clowards, we all went to Disney World, Animal Kingdom where we had a blast!
On the safari ride! You can see the Jeep we took!
We got to play the Bongos
Let me tell you, these babies sure made me hungry!
3 comments:
You look fantastic! It is so fun to see your little belly grow knowing that there are 2 in there! It was funny when I saw that you guys went to Disney World I looked at Rich and said, "Live it up girl because your life is about to Change!" Notice the capital C. So fun that you guys can make more fun memories of just the 2 of you before the babies get here.
wow...that turkey, i'm not quite sure what to think of that....
Seriously you couldn't be cuter with your little belly. But I'll be honest, that picture with you and the ham bone is really scary! Love you.
Post a Comment