Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Life at the Schlofmans

Halloween was fun! This was my first real Halloween, with Trick or Trickers and all the fun! We didn't celebrate it in Romania growing up and then since I have been here I have been in college and living in college apartments so...no Trick or Trickers! Therefore, this was my first full on one! It was great. Scott and I dressed up like vampires and sat outside carving our pumpkin while the kids came around. It really was great! I have had 3 different costumes for this Halloween and that's been fun but sadly I only have pictures of 1. We had a Murder Mystery dinner at out friends, the Wernli's, house and I was a witch for that and then for the ward Trunk or Trick I was a Kangaroo. The funny thing is I could only find one little kangaroo to put in my pouch and everyone was asking why there is only one when there should be 2. It was funny!



I was going to be the Grinch but Scott thought no one would figure out what I was so we decided against it. What do you think? Grinch next year?
On a different note, I am so excited for these babies! As time goes by I am more and more excited to be having twins! It will be fun. Plenty challenging, but also a lot of fun! Scott and I went and looked at baby stuff since we have no idea what we will need exactly and I loved looking at the little clothes and all that fun stuff! Then yesterday we got a package in the mail from our Aunt and Uncle in Idaho who sent us some little socks. They are just adorable! It made me happy just to look at them.
So yeah, I love my babies already and can't wait to meet them. Well, I just hope it's not any earlier than April 25th. :)

4 comments:

M. said...

Scott looks like you made him do that, did you make him where that? :) Vampires... why am I not surprised?!

Blooming Mommy said...

U guys are so cute!!!! Congrats on the babies! You'll be great!!!

Jess said...

You hottie! You actually make a great vampire...kinda scary. I think it's so funny that you actually did yourself up as the grinch! What other costumes did you try? I'm super excited about your babies. It'll be fun, and you know you've got support just a short car ride away :)

Megan said...

yay for baby stuff!!