Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Scott

I would like to tell you a little about my partner in crime and my best friend. It's his birthday today and so I thought I would tell you why I fell in love with him and continue to fall in love with him daily.

I will start with this picture. It's not hard to see that we have a lot of fun together. :) He makes me want to be a better person and he always seeks for ways to serve others.
He makes me laught on a daily bases
He gets me and that is amazing. I can't hide anything from him because he just knows me so well.
He cooks dinner when I don't feel like doing it
He talkes to the babies every day and it's so cute to watch
He enjoys the simple things in life
We can be in the car for hours together and not get tired of each other
We can sit next to each other and text each other (love the unlimited text messaging) and it's just fun
He'll make me soup when my tummy doesn't feel good
He works hard and anyone who knows him knows that he gives 110%
I could go on for pages and pages about why I love my husband but really, it just boils down to...he's my best friend and the one I am excited to spend the rest of eternity with! :)

Happy Birthday Scott! I love you so much!

There is another post from today. :) Just scroll down.

2 comments:

Jess said...

So sweet. You guys are adorable.

M. said...

aaawh! Scotty she LOVES you! :) Happy birthday... NC soon right?!