Sunday, September 7, 2008
Moving
Well, after a good long search we have found a place to live that we both feel good about and that will fit the needs of our family. We will have a 2 car garage that will be wonderful for our cars who can now be out of the rain and should we have a hurricane hit, they too would be safe. So we are moving in this Friday and we are very excited about it. So this week will be full of packing and making sure that we have all we need. I'm excited. I will have a real kitchen which will be wonderful since the one we have right now is no where near what we would need for all our stuff and the area is great too. So, just in case you can't tell.....I'm WAY excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you'll have to post pictures as soon as you can. When can I come visit?
Hooray!! I'm glad you are so excited and I hope that I'll be able to visit you sooner or later in this amazing place.
Congrats you guys! A garage...what a dream! It's still apartments for us. So is this a house house? or more of a condo. Have fun moving :)
Laura!!! How fun to find you here!! Yes, we still are in the honeymoon stage and we LOVE IT!! How in the world are you? I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR BLOG! How is Florida treating you?
How's the new place? I'm excited for you. Hope you still have a spare bedroom, for me of course.
Post a Comment