Yesterday I celebrated my 27th Birthday and you know how much I love birthdays! I love the presents and the cake and flowers and everything. I don't care that I am a year older (yet!). This one was a fun one. It was the 1st birthday as a wife, especially Scott's and he did everything he could to make it special. He even put in an order with mother nature for a Tropical Storm. So, delivered right on time, tropical storm Fay came yesterday. It was so fun! We got lots of rain and wind and we got to stay inside most of the day. :) I did go to lunch with the presidency of the Young Women which was a lot of fun and my Young Women made me a card. It was very cute. Then Scott still took me out to dinner (sushi) and then desert at the Cheesecake Factory! I love those places so it was great. I got fun presents and beautiful roses from Scott. He is a great husband and I am very grateful for him.
Today started out good but then we went to the mall to try to exchange a dress and by the time we came out, 1 hour later, the window on the passenger side was shattered and my GPS was stolen. I was mad to begin with and thought that I should have left my car unlocked and this way I would at least not have to pay for the window to be replaced (especially since our deductible is too high and so it would not cover it). So yeah, exciting times. I now have a nice plastic cover over the window and pray that it will withstand the rain and wind till tomorrow morning. So for those of you who leave anything in sight in your car, beware that you are not safe. Your car can be broken into at any time. :( So be extra carefull cause you never know. Anyways, that's enough from me for today. :)
2 comments:
hmm... well glad you got the cheesecake factory. One is right near my work, but I wont let myself to there often... :) You know, you are the only one who WOULD enjoy a tropical storm haaa. At least your window shattered after?... lo siento!
Laura my friend! I'm sorry that I was out of the country during your birthday and didn't call you. I feel horrible. But it sounds like you had a fun birthday! I'm sorry about your window. That seems to be happening to lots of people lately.
Post a Comment