Since the work permit came I started my job. They only hired me as a temp but I am hoping to become a perm. That would be nice. Till then, it's all a trial period. And since my getting a job was not enough "new" in our lives, we also got new callings...so far on top of our previous ones. So we have not seen much of each other in the last few days which is hard. I like my husband and would like to spend some time with him. But the Lord is trying to teach me to serve more. :)
Life has been good for us and we are excited to head out to McCall Idaho for the family reunion this next week. I just pray they keep my job. They said they would and I believe them...so we shall see. That is enough "new" for now. :)
2 comments:
I would not recommend getting a perm. It damages your hair, and hopefully the 80's are going out soon. Glad you are liking your job ;) Sorry I'll miss you in FL... just me and old coworker ladies to hang out with. yeeeeeah!
What? You like your husband? Well that's just weird! :) And I can understand why your ward would want to make good use out of such wonderful, strong people. Keep working hard and being amazing!
Post a Comment