So this week I got the Work Permit and the Travel Document which makes me very happy. Now I am a "free" woman. Free to leave the country and come back. The only thing is, I still need a visa where my husband doesn't. :( But that is just a minor thing.
Today I thought I would look up the questions for the citizenship test. I can't become a citizen for another 5 years but hey, I thought I would test my knowledge. How would you score if you had to take it today? Well, I'll let you all try it for yourselves. Here is the link. There is the old set and then you can look at the new one too. It can be a fun FHE activity! :) Enjoy!
http://usgovinfo.about.com/blinstst.htm
6 comments:
five years? the lawyer told me to put in my application for citizenship next year... Are you sure it takes that long? by the way I'm glad you finally got the work permit and the traveling one... it feels nice to feel "legal" if that's what you can call it. Did they give you a date for your interview?
Laura, i just found your blog! Hurray! Part of my job is to check new hires social security cards and their eligibility to work in the US, and its crazy how many people do it (or try to) illegally.
Congrats on your new work permit!
Hooray! I'm glad that you aren't having to wait anymore! Keep smiling!
yeah! have fun on your first day :) oh, and good job w/ the photos...and the curtains. Look at you, all domesticated.
Yeah! were glad you finally got your freedom to come and go as you please! Looks like you had a fun 4th. we'll have to get together soon.
Yeah! were glad you finally got your freedom to come and go as you please! Looks like you had a fun 4th. we'll have to get together soon.
Post a Comment