My dear husband has decided that we need to have fresh spices planted in out apartment so we now have a fun pot that takes over the counter but that has spices ready for us to eat. He's so cute to watch as he is taking care of it. It really is his baby!
We have also gone and got out eyes checked and poor Scott might soon need a seeing dog. Yes, his eyes are that bad. It's so sad when I ask him how something looks on me in the morning before he has put his glasses on and he just gives me that blank stare. I feel so bad cause I forget. So I need to get better about that. Other than that, not much is new here in the Schlofman world. My feet just keep healing and we keep preparing for the season and watching the weather channel more than I ever have in my life. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment