Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Life continues to be good to us here in Florida. We're both working and enjoying life. There are many opportunities for us to serve which is always a nice thing. As for something that is funny and that proves that Scott has way too many clothes...his side of the closet broke on Saturday. The whole thing came out of the wall! Yup! I have pictures to prove it just not right now. That was they funniest thing! Other than that, it's nice and hot here. We went on a walk on the beach on Saturday, teach dicussions with the missionaries weekly and enjoying every moment together. I know you all think we are cheesy and we are. But we are happy being that way! :)

2 comments:

Heather Sanders said...

I think it's great that you're so happy. Keep on being cheesy if you want... it's just nice to see you so happy!

Brice Family said...

You're not cheesy, just cute. I'd rather be happy than have a soap-opera life any day! Glad all is going well....