Saturday, December 15, 2007

Funny how different blogs can be. I look at my friends' blogs and they have all these deep thoughts posted and fun and exciting things they are doing with their lives, and then there is our blog...full of "exciting" news and pictures. :)
The exciting news for this week it's that we got a new car. I'm so excited cause this is the car I get to drive! Yay! It's a white, 2007 Hyundai Sonata that only had 1000 miles on it. It belonged to an old lady who got sick a month after buying the car brand new and then could no longer drive it. So we got a good deal on it. I love our new little car, especially since it gives me so much freedom!
The other evening Scott and I played Bingo, since that is a new game we have acquired and I must say it was fun. We didn't bet anything so all we got for winning was a nice pat on the back but it was fun none the less. Tonight we have the ward Christmas party and I am making cookies and brownies for it! How exciting is that? All I got to say is that they better turn out good!
The job search continues and I'm curious to see where I will end up working. I guess time will tell. So that is the extent of the excitement in our lives. We are so "grown up and responsible!"
Well, that is the news for this fine day!
Oh, I need to have you all check out this YouTube video. It's of these people's house and the light show to the Trans Siberian orchestra.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMhCDvzr3nY&feature=related

4 comments:

Heather Sanders said...

Hey, where are the pictures of the car? You can't tempt us like that. You know we need pictures.

M. said...

WOW, you so domesticated... I really want to see this for myself. What you could do as a prize for bingo is someone gets to name the car...actually just name him Bingo...actually do nothing of the sort. I hate when people name their cars. Ridiculous. :) Loves!

Scott and Laura said...

And I shall post pictures. I just need to get some first. But it's a Laura car for sure. I love it and it has given me so much freedom! I have a wonderful husband! :)

M. said...

ok, glad you moved your photo up to be the "title" of your blog. I just noticed the title however and all I have to say is...DORK! :)